Things Will Work Out

Things will work out.
Keep trying.
Be believing.
Don't get discouraged.
Be happy.
Things will work out.
-President Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, September 15, 2008

10th anniversary



Sept 5th was our 10th anniversary. My dear mother watched our kids while we went to dinner then did some window-shopping. Mom sent flowers & a card and Brandon brought flowers home. He said, "I figure if I don't bring flowers home, I'll be in big trouble." We had a great evening talking about the past 10 years and what it's brought to us. We dreamed of the next 10 years and the joys awaiting us. Becca will be heading to college, Sarah will be dating, and Wyatt will be nearing his time to start driver's education classes. We treasure our children and love to hear them laugh and watch them learn. We're very blessed!

No comments:

background

Elder F. Enzio Busche's instrument