Things Will Work Out

Things will work out.
Keep trying.
Be believing.
Don't get discouraged.
Be happy.
Things will work out.
-President Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, September 19, 2008

First Grade Artwork



Sarah brought this page home yesterday. She'd worked on it at school and was very proud of it. I had her translate the words for me: "My mom likes to make bread. My father likes to draw. My sister likes to ride on a horse. My brother is dumb and he burps." (Click the picture to see it better.) Oh, first grade!! I love this being a mom stuff . . .

1 comment:

Tina said...

Oh, that is so precious! I'm so glad you shared that! Mom called me laughing and said I had to go read it! Nothing like kids! Hope you are doing well! Only a "few" more days until your trip! Wahoo!

background

Elder F. Enzio Busche's instrument