Things Will Work Out

Things will work out.
Keep trying.
Be believing.
Don't get discouraged.
Be happy.
Things will work out.
-President Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School 2008




Both girls were up, dressed, fed, & ready in about 15 mintues this morning! Needless to say, they were enthusiastic about school starting today. Becca is excited to learn cursive writing and Boise history. Hopefully she'll be able to teach us more about this city we love. Sarah can't wait to have homework, which her teacher says it's for the parents to do and not her. Yea, she was thrilled to announce that. Ah, first grade. I can't wait to watch her advance in her reading.

1 comment:

Laura Smith said...

Such CUTE girls!! I'm so glad that everyone is happy to be back in school. I do love to get back into a routine about now and then come June I'm ready for no routine. I love how we are always ready for what comes next! I love reading about your family!!! We miss you!

background

Elder F. Enzio Busche's instrument